Whether you breastfeed, use formula, or choose a combination of both, Kid Kanteen® Baby Bottles are a safe, toxin-free, environmentally friendly alternative to plastic. Made from 18/8 food-grade stainless steel, and free of BPA, phthalates, and other toxins, our Baby Bottles allow natural-paced, relaxed feedings and promote proper digestion and development. The contoured, hourglass shape is designed for small hands, and the wide mouth allows for easy cleaning, pouring and filling.
The medical-grade, silicone nipple is more than 2 inches in diameter at the base and has variable thicknesses so it feels more like the real thing. As your baby sucks, the long nipple adjusts, mimicking the way a human breast reshapes during breastfeeding, promoting correct oral development and healthy teeth. The nipple also features a double venting system, helping reduce colic and promoting healthy digestion.
The 9oz Baby Bottle comes with a Medium Flow silicone nipple ideal for babies older than 6-months.
• Toxin free bottle and nipple: No BPA, phthalates, lead or anything harmful to baby
• High quality, 18/8 food-grade stainless steel doesn't retain or impart flavors
• Contoured hourglass bottle designed for little hands
• Wide-mouth for easy filling, pouring and cleaning
• Wide base and nipple shape encourages proper latch
• Double-venting reduces nipple collapse and colic
• Nipple made from soft, medical-grade silicone
• Nipple promotes proper oral development
• Flow rates allow natural-paced, relaxed feedings
• Threads compatible with all Kanteen® Wide caps
• Reusable & 100% recyclable
• Dishwasher safe
• Lifetime warranty
• Capacity: 9 fluid oz (266 ml)
• Weight: 4 oz (w/cap & medium flow nipple)
• Size: 5.5" H x 2.75" W (w/cap & medium flow nipple)
• Opening Diameter: 2.125" (54 mm)