The easy-to-layer Baby Down Sweater wraps them in soft warmth yet blocks wind and resists water when conditions get dicey. Lightweight and highly compressible, this baby down jacket is filled with 600-fill-power Patagonia® 100% Traceable Down (all of which can be traced back to ducks that were never force-fed, never live-plucked). The ultra-lightweight 100% polyester shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The full-length zipper has a zipper garage to protect tender chins; elastic in the back hem secures the fit and shuns chilly weather. Hand-me-down ID label.
• Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Fabric is bluesign® approved
• Patagonia® 100% Traceable Down–all which can be traced back to birds that were never live-plucked, never force-fed
• Full-length zipper with wind flap; zipper garage eliminates chin chafe
• Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
• Spandex binding around cuff keeps cold out; elasticized back hem
• Hand-me-down ID label