Built to be worn for weeks on alpine routes, washed in glacial streams and dried in the slipstream of a bus window, this soft and compressible Capilene® 3 Midweight Zip-Neck provides excellent insulation and next-to-skin comfort. The most versatile of our performance baselayers, it stretches, dries quickly and resists wear. The fabric is brushed on the inside for warmth and has a smooth knit face that glides easily between layers. Details include a low-bulk zip-neck for easy venting, thumb loops for secure hand coverage and offset shoulder seams to eliminate pack-strap chafe. Made of a 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester double knit, with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
• Stretchy double-knit fabric provides excellent wicking
• Smooth face slides easily beneath layers
• Fabric brushed inside for warmth and softness against skin
• Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
• Side seams are rolled forward for comfort under hip belt
• Offset shoulder seams merge out of the way of pack straps
• Thumb loops for secure hand coverage