In the Alaska Range, the calendar says May, but the weather says full-on cold. Equally at home during high-exertion alpine routes or freezing nights in a sleeping bag, for the truly committed, Patagonia offers Capilene® 4 Bottoms. The warmest and most breathable baselayer in the Capilene family, they have a soft, stretchy feel and a smooth face that glides beneath layers. Their brushed fleece interior insulates, wicks moisture and rests smoothly against your skin. Details include a brushed elastic waistband for next-to-skin comfort, functional fly and a gusseted crotch for full range mobility. Made of 3.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
• Fabric has a smooth jersey face for easy layering
• Fabric’s open grid pattern next to skin provides superior
• Open grid next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
• Spandex adds stretch and ease of movement
• Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
• Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
• Functional fly