Exceptional breathability and moisture management properties make this highly durable soft-shell jacket a go-to choice for fast-moving mountain adventures. The North Face most breathable, spring-weight jacket in the Summit Series is crafted of stretch woven TNF Apex Aerobic to maximize your mobility and deliver wind resistance without impeding breathability. Finished with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed light moisture upon contact. Zippered handwarmer pockets are designed to remain accessible while you're wearing a climbing harness or a pack. Minimalistic design features low-profile hem and cuffs for a streamlined fit.
• Pertex Equilibrium fabric manages moisture—inside and out—with wicking fabric construction
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Harness- and pack-friendly alpine handwarmer pockets
• Sleek hem and cuff construction reduces bulk and improves fit
• No-rise hem is slightly longer in the back
• Summit Series collection is harness and pack-compatible
• Style: A0KH
•Avg Weight: 425g
•Length from Center Back: 28"
• Source: Imported
• Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty