A beautiful line, your climbing partner, a rope and a rack: The finest mountain days merge elegance and efficiency. The R1® Pullover maintains a similar focus, with a refined high/low interior grid polyester fabric (Polartec® Power Dry®) that stretches, breathes, moves moisture and insulates. It squashes down to practically nothing, has a terrific feel and its technical fit accommodates light underlayers or works as a stand-alone top. Variable Conditions Cuffs have discreet on-seam thumb loops and a spiral-stitch construction that lets you push up the sleeves without constricting your forearms. Minimalist zippers reduce bulk, while lightweight micro-grid stretch polyester at the cuffs and armpits enhance breathability and dry times. A soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at the chin gives next-to-skin comfort. With a smooth, microfiber face for easy layering, offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and a zippered chest pocket.
• High/low grid pattern, provides excellent stretch, warmth, fast wicking and great breathability in a variety of temperatures
• Micro-grid fabric on inner collar, underarm gusset
• Variable Conditions Cuff improves breathability and dry times where you need it most
• Refined technical fit with offset seams for comfort under outerwear and packs
• Center-front 1/4-zip Slim Zip with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage and chin flap for next-to-skin comfort
• Variable Conditions Cuff has discreet, on-seam thumb loops for added coverage
• One left chest pocket has Slim Zip install and clean-finished zipper garage