The PhD® Snowboard Medium is for the rider looking for all over cushioning and ultimate warmth. These Merino socks breathe, manage moisture and temperature, and are naturally stink-free. ReliaWool™ Technology has been placed in high-density impact zones to extend wear and the 4 Degree™ Elite fit system to make sure your socks stay put. With medium full-cushioned foot and leg for warmth and impact protection.
• 4 Degree™ Elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
• Patent pending ReliaWool™ technology in high impact areas provides longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
• Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
• Flat knit durable toe seam for high burst strength
• 1x1 ribbed welt & 1x1 ribbed leg
• Cushion: Medium foot & leg
• Height: Over the Calf, 14" overall
• Fabric: 68% Merino Wool, 30% Nylon, 2% Elastane
• Knit In USA Of Imported Yarn
• Product Number: SW038
SMARTWOOL ITEMS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENT.