Step out on misty spring mornings wearing this waterproof, yet breathable, HyVent 2L belted jacket for lightweight rain protection during your daily commute. An internal media pocket and exterior snap-flap utility pockets keep your MP3 player, cell phone, and metro card easily accessible.
• Waterproof, yet breathable, jacket provides reliable rain protection
• Attached hood • Adjustability at hood opening for a perfect fit
• Hidden snap and zip front closure
• Hidden snaps at pocket flaps
• Belted waist with center back tab
• Embroidered logo at sleeve hem
• Internal media pocket and cord guide
• Style: CFV8
• Average Weight: 536 g (18.9 oz)
• Center Back: 28.5"
• Shell: HyVent® 2L—100% polyester woven
• Lining: 100% recycled polyester taffeta
HyVent: A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.