Persevere through wet conditions in remote locations with the help of this alpine workhorse, The North Face most versatile hard-shell jacket. Four-way stretch HyVent 2L provides durable, multi-layer waterproofing that remains breathable and comfortable during stages of intense climbing. Constructed with leak-proof fully taped seams to keep moisture from seeping in during prolonged exposure to wet conditions. Fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a laminated brim for additional coverage. Cuffs adjust with non-abrasive molded tabs.
• Alpine climbing and mountaineering
• Waterproof and seam taped, with four-way mechanical stretch
• Fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with hidden cord locks and laminated brim adjusts in a single pull
• Hood does not obscure peripheral vision
• Harness- and pack-friendly alpine handwarmer pockets
• Polyurethane (PU) pit-zip vents
• Nonabrasive cuff tabs
• Summit Series collection is harness and pack-compatible
• Style: CC56
• Avg Weight: 300g
• Length from Center Back: 26"
• Source: Imported
• Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty